Monday, September 19, 2011

Aaaaarggggh!!! ( Conan for "is the skull half full or half empty?")

Well?

Seriously- I'm so mind fucked right now. Clearly the over all negative out weighs the positives, what with a Stale Donut in the W column and a 2 in the L column but... This squad is like that hot girl you almost kinda went home with, who's maybe teasing you, or is she playing hard to get, oh idk I'll give her a third date! If she doesn't put out or at least me feel like a Winner- then Ima hate myself. This bi-polar play of my purple players is giving me blue balls! But APs runs, Harvins kick return and the D forcing 3 and outs is giving me couch boners.
So I ask all of you! Wtf?!

Is the glass half full or empty? Who's serving the drinks? Do the players need to drink more of Frazier's Kool aid? Or less?

Time to point fingers or hold hands?

I heard a lot of frustrated voices in the post game but my gut is that this year is gonna have a lot of growing pains.. We've done things you just can't do but then again... So have the packers... It's all so inconsistent. I'll have more to say maƱana when my balls don't ache.

Hopefully to make room for K WILL, we will cut Berrian per my boys at the Daily Norseman tonight.

Please vote on my new poll--->^ Half full, half empty ??

2 comments:

Aaron Yankosky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.