Monday, March 30, 2009

Pre Season schedule released

This is slightly less surprising and exciting then the releasing of Darren Duller but alas... sadly there are still four of them next year.  I hope they switch it to 2 game pre-season and have an 18 game regular season. Instead of regurgitating the stuff from the Strib... I offer you this nugget of famed Vikings entertainment. All you youngsters should watch it.. it's very low quality but all that matters is the sound. This was taken after a game we won in overtime. We scored on 7 field goals... and again, we WON. But people thought it was too ugly for their tastes.

The "good stuff" starts 30 seconds in... I like the ending the best. This basically sums up how rubes react to football losses or "ugly" wins.  This parallels people who question play calls etc. but the coaches can only do so much... you know my take. Now enjoy my favorite coach ever! 

Absolute Classic!





No comments: