Sunday, September 25, 2011

Hey Media Troll, don't eat me, there's an even bigger blown half time lead coming right behind me!

Wow.
Wtf?
SMH
FML

I was so sure at half we were gonna win this game. I was so pleased we scored to close out that half, that McNabb connected with Shanks, that we had a 20 point lead... I even went on record ( the post below) and declared victory. OOOOPs!

I've read all the tweets, listened to the post game on the fan, watched the pressers on Vikings.com and all I can say is...

THEY WERE RIGHT AND I WAS WRONG. Megatron was unstoppable. Stafford did light us up. McNabb IS washed up...

But here's what I am thinking, it's not "US" blowing leads, the opposing team is just TAKING TOO LONG to score against us. They all need to take a hard look in the mirror and ask why they didnt all beat us by 30! Think about it, if they all just played shotgun all the time and threw every down they'd have had TDs right away. Instead the LIONS wasted half their plays on runs in the first half and got like 14 yards!

We simply do not have a good ball hawking turnover causing defense, our LBs are avg and below avg at coverage, our safeties are scarecrows that sit in zones, and our DBs can't consistently cover one on one. THIRD and 14? No problem, just throw a slant. Move the chains!

I will stand by what I said as far as this being a huge character game and clearly the VIKES don't have any. Quote of the day? My boy at DailyNorseman.com "Like the rest of us, Percy HARVIN spent most of the 2nd half throwing up" Meanwhile coach and everyone else aside from Jared Allen looked confused and constipated. Game Ball goes to Jared Allen and the bartender at The Bullfrog who gave me two drink tickets.

Coach-

Leslie Frasier's press conference was awful, like seeing Mr Cleaver explain to The Beeve that even though he lost the soap box derby, he was proud of him. He literally said he was proud of how the players fought. He repeatedly said "we didnt make plays" and never got specific. It's such a cop out to me. I know I am mad but there seems to be lots of little errors but no accountability. Blah. "There's always next year" but hopefully not for Frasier or McNabb. It's just not fair to be 3 games back of two teams in week 3! I expected McNabb to not turn the ball over, and for Frasier to be a cool hand, but I didn't expect McNabb to be so erratic in his accuracy and not make ANY big plays or for Fraiser to be incapable of leading. It's too bad we never see him behind the scenes because he sure comes off as Naive and in over his head and incapable of leading or winning. 3 and 8 he is?


No comments: