Monday, August 29, 2011

What's up Vike Fans!

I am not big on pre-seasons. Don't get me wrong I watch all the games and I enjoy the new faces competing, I like the story lines, the players who shine and the busts... But I don't like to "read" to far into things. I don't waste my time trying to figure out who the 6 or 7 WR is gonna be... I'll just wait until they make the cuts an even then, I won't talk about it. There are enough rubes out there discussing all that. I won't even sit here and regurgitate all the stuff we've already heard DURING the games as well or on kfan. You guys already know I am glad to have McNabb and have high expectations of him.

Any real fan Vikes has the same questions on their mind, at least through the Dallas pre season game.... ( Oh I told my boy Old dirty I'd post a link to the highlights... here ya go and here's the presser)

  1. What up w/ Toby G? Did he lose a spot in the pecking order?
  2. Is Shanks gonna be this years RICE, hamstring? really? ugh!
  3. Who's number 87 that caught that dope post route? BERRIAN? oh, right. He's still here
  4. Does anyone else have a man crush on BOOKER?
  5. Is K Williams P F...itis gonna be the second coming of Wally Sczerbiak?
  6. How sick is AP looking right now can we start the season today?!
  7. When is the shoe gonna drop? things are too calm and collected right now
That's what I wonder at least. I don't think Toby is losing anything so much as booker is gaining reps, we've seen a lot more of Toby, there is less to evaluate. As far as Shanks goes Idk if he'll ever be as good as he was with Favre 1. He's consistently underachieved. I hope Berrian can stay healthy and stretch defenses. JENKINS has good hands and instincts and can BLOCK love him. I hope K Wills injury heals up and heals for good... I don't want a gimpy DT all season! AP looks amazing, and I never say amazing... I hope we can give him holes this year to run through!

As far as the other shoe, that seems to be the big question. People expect us to be 6-10 and that makes me laugh. They also say McNabb is "done" which also makes me laugh. I don't think the shoe is gonna drop on us this year, not in any crazy fashion. I think it's hit the giants... That NFC EAST is wide open this year in my mind. Philly has a helter-skelter Offense... I think they will compete with Dallas for the title. 10-6 will win our division, 9-7 is a wild card. I am looking forward to the season!

If you haven't already, please take the time to vote your thoughts on our record. ( Above in sidebar) Remember, we have an easier schedule!



HOPE THIS IS A COMMON SIGHT

SKOL!

3 comments:

Thierry Alain said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crom said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Aaron Yankosky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.