Thursday, April 02, 2009

Vikes will FINALLY get their hands on Cutler!

I predict 7 sacks combined for both games... 8 hurries... 4 knockdowns!

So CUTLET went to the CHicago Bears... just like most of the prognosticators didn't mention he would. Just like they said LOVEY said he was real happy with Orton etc etc yada yada yawn snore.

Lovey prefers standing to sitting on the hot seat

I'm not bothered at all.. they payed a hefty price for him. From my crack pot texts i gather two number ones and Kyle hipster-mustache Orton.   I hope it works out for LOVEY.  He's on the hot-seat I think and he needed to make a move... They better RUN out and sign harrison or holt or someone because they got no one to throw too besides HESTER

I predict we will rattle that guy. Now at least we get to play against him and try to knock his head off. And all this speculation can die.

People are saying that now they are the premier team in the NFC North... really? Just because they got a good QB? So does that mean that they will score 68 points against us instead of 48?  I'm not convinced.  I still think we have a better over all team, more weapons... better defense now... we're gonna be ok!

RIP useless speculation. Im glad I didn't read any of it or get too hyped up.