Wednesday, April 15, 2009

EL Schedule came out yesterday


I know all the die-hards already looked it over, guesstimated wins and losses and came up with the usual 13 - 3 or 12 - 4 record.  I always thought looking far ahead and having expectations was dumb but this is why people suck at sports gambling. 

I am glad we got 3 night games, including 2 on Monday though I am not looking forward to Madden jocking Cutler and Rodgers in those two black and blue games.

In other news, I am sure y'all. noticed Braylon Edwards was on the block. Upon further review today they weren't asking for much. His number were significantly down last year but we all know he's a damn good receiver, the Browns offense sucked last year and he's only 26.

I say lets give them Sidney Rice and a 2nd rounder or something, we have more then the Giants do as far as bargaining tools why not go for it?? It's reported they offered a 2nd rounder, a 4th and some biscuits.  I know he had one great year then one year mired with drops and such but come one... he'd be completely rejuvenated here. Utterly I reckon.

Last Year's Edwards


Edwards two seasons ago


We'd have him opening day, in Cleveland, on our team. It would be a hoot. I hope they at least try... he'd be a better fit then T.J. Douchemickwhatchamacallit




I'd like to draft this fella


No comments: