Thursday, October 17, 2013

Well.... That happened. ( 1-4 )

So, here we are...
"The Weeping Blondes"

The good news is...
Well the silver lining us...
Well the cup is...

Half full?
Half empty?
Who cares it's leaking!

I think it's time for a regime change to lead these Vikings in the right direction!



Frazier is on the left...

I'm not gonna talk about that Loss. At least it easier for us to all come together in the Purpe Party. We all seem to support change, seeing what we have with Freeman and acknowledging that our defense is our biggest problem.


At this point in the season most of us have resigned our playoffs hopes and are watching because we are die hard fans and we hope for some positives.  I haven't ruled out the playoffs yet, but only because I am hoping for some miracles. The fact that we just lost Harrison Smith really adds to my doubts about stringing together some victories but who knows?  Here are the few things I am looking forward to seeing.


  • The line playing better and AP getting back on pace for a record (Well he's still on pace actually)
  • Freeman playing better then we imagine he will
  • Seeing Rudolph and Jennings targeted more
  • Seeing some of these youngins on defense get more playing time and produce
As far as the Giants game Monday- Usually I go into these uber confident per our past 4 or 5 games with them but seeing as this year the Vikings give every opposing QB their best game of the year, I don't feel so confident.  I don't have time to look up Eli's best game this year but takes those stats and add 20% haha.  That's my prediction.  In my "pick em" league I picked total 62 points for the Monday night's game... 

Yes I expect us to put up some points.  Hopefully I will be at the game!  We shall see.  I have to run to work now,

No comments: