Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ponder's Debut against the PACK


I like this fella!!  

Ponder's first TD was to SHANKS

Well all in all what a fun game!  I'd like to, again, thank the ticket fairy for blessing me with Two end zones seats... it was definitely an awesome game to go to and my first Packers Game!


 Crowd was Very Purple!

Pink Under Shirt for Breast Awareness

SO much to talk about I don't know where to start.  Good riddance Berrian.  Never liked you.  Chris Cook, hopefully you are the last choker on our team now that Berrian is gone and McNabb is now just an expensive cheerleader.  Enjoy your time in jail you should never abuse a woman, bro. What a douche. 

SMH.... 
That awkward feeling when you un-follow a former viking player haha. See ya @B_Twice! (have you seen his cheesy avatar on his twitter? smh!)   See ya @ChrisCook_31


I really liked what I saw from Ponder, and Shanks showed me a lot too.  He had his best game by far this season and I'll be the first to admit, maybe I was wrong about my desire in trading him.  Not cuz I was wrong about his catching production  this season (it's still low for TEs) but because I took for granted a lot of the blocking he does.  When I watched his "wired for sound" <--LINK  film at NFL.com I could see how involved he was in a lot of AP's big plays.  I do think he had a high enough trade value where we could have gotten good return for him before the deadline but in hindsight I don't think rookie RUDOLPH could step in on the run plays and fill his shoes. (yet) 

AP obviously had a great game and that was encouraging, PONDER also looks good when he is mobile. HIS interceptions were rookie class but I can live with that.  The common sentiment amongst many is excitement for his future.  (Please vote on my latest poll up to the right about PONDER)

It sucks losing to the PACK and I am not gonna sugar coat this one, obviously A ROD is in a zone right now and our defense full of second stringers is no match but hats off to JARED ALLEN and B ROB for their hard work.  It's very impressive considering opponents game plan for our D line every week and STILL cant keep a clean sheet on sacks!

Allen and AP get my game balls. For just doing their jobs!



What do you guys wanna discuss?  Are you excited for the showdown with Cam Newton? Do you think Ponder can throw for 70% 300 and 3?  We will be running A LOT against their sorry RUN defense so that will open up a shit ton of play action.  I predict 30+ rushing yards for Ponder.

I'll write more later!  SKOL!

1 comment:

Aaron Yankosky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.