Sunday, September 16, 2012

Week 2 - INDY on the ROAD

Yo. 

We all want to play our "let's mess with the new rookie franchise quarter back" card.

Who could ever forget this?


Ok, Orlovsky wasn't quite "franchise"

Will it happen?  I have no idea.  If you want Xs and Os here is a real quick and concise take about coverages and disguises...  CLICK THIS LINK

We DID use a lot more man last week then we did last year.  I expect the Vikes to try their luck the same against INDY. (see what i did there?)

What are the other talking points of this game?

  • Andrew Luck
  • How will Andrew Luck do?
  • Andrew Luck
  • Dwight Freeney isn't playing
  • Andrew Luck 
Meh.  Let's make that kid be an after thought.  Let him have his career day against someone else.  I want ALLEN to get 2 nice hard sacks and 5 knockdowns in total. That would make me happy. ( Or  Robison)  

To be honest I do not follow INDY at all.  They've always been the UTAH JAZZ of the NFL to me and it seems we've always done well against them barring a recent game. I can't even think of their coach or RB but then again I do not play fantasy football anymore.

I like this feature on NFL.com... it's in their game center.  I echo the sentiments of the majority here.


(click to enlarge)

What do you guys think?   I get so impatient on Saturday I don't even like talking about keys to the game, making predictions etc...  Instead I will tell you my modest hopes.


  1. Defense  has more teeth. Get's more sacks & turnovers then week 1 (EDIT - DIDN'T HAPPEN)
  2. Offense strings together more drives, that take up more possession (EDIT - DIDN'T HAPPEN)
  3. AP doesn't get hurt. (EDIT - YAY! NO INJURIES)
  4. People do their jobs (EDIT - NOT FOR ALL 4 QRTS)
  5. Destroy the Colts, see them driven before us, and hear the lamentations of their fans
Is that asking a lot?

Croms says no it isn't!


What it will look like when Andrew runs out of luck


2 comments:

Aaron Yankosky said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Crom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.