Sunday, November 20, 2011

Cheer up boys, you know what they say... (Week 11)

Raiders... just win baby... yada yada.

Super Bowl. We Lost

What's their winning percentage since the 80's?


Too much effort to find it... but they're not in the top ten teams in power rankings since the AFL/NFL merger.


To me they're just another franchise taking advantage of their die hard fan base, making bad move after bad move, a la McCombs, meanwhile increasing the team's value year by year.


Having said that, I feel an empathy and almost camaraderie with them.  I think we all want the same thing.


Just play well, babies.  At Least Try.  Get better.  Do something.  Stop embarrassing me!  Give us some positivity!  Start beating  some folks!  (Besides your girlfriends and selves)


Ack!


After last week, can it get any worse?


Can it?


I am not here to write about today's game, our owners, players, future, the stadium... nothing.


I think I can safely speak for most die hard Skolers when I say... I am at peace.  I gave up on the playoffs, I gave up on a winning record, and now that we got swept by the Pack, what else matters?


I know, I know...  it's "to destroy your enemies, see their faces driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women"  


Cheese hat tip, Packers. 


It's like when your ex finally meets someone else, bangs them, then moves in with them.  That odd relief.  Or like a prostate exam, "let's just get it over with."  As far as I am concerned my Ex subletted her apartment and the doctor has said "You can put your pants back on."


We're free (this season at least) to finally not care.


*Exhales even more than last week.






I hope you enjoy this weeks song!  I sure love it.  No poll this week. I'll think of some fun stuff to discuss after the weekend.  I hope Ponder plays well and Peterson smiles.  If we get destroyed it'll just mean curtains for Frazier but I am fine with that.  Who cares?! =D


He will always have his savior Jesus Christ and his Bobby McFerrin like inspirational demeanor.  I think he's more suited to teach Pee Wees.  He is a natural at making people feel better after a loss.  


"Just pray baby!"


Ugh I am getting annoyed again.  *Hits "replay" on this weeks song.


This post is about spitting out the gristle and wetting the whistle.  Like Jared Allen said, let's have fun.  Let's appreciate that we at least get to watch a team.  We could be in LA haha... Iowa, Nebraska. 


So to all the haters out there...


Nananana BooBoo

We love our guys, the rest are bastards.


And now for something completely different...


SKOL to fun and freedom!  (And major roster moves and management upheavals in February!)  

Too disenchanted to click the links above? No Worries. I got you.

Whistle along!

If you can't stay positive for yourself, do it for the little ones!


I make my cousin's baby practice long snapping twice a week!

No comments: