Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Week 11 Seahawk Stompdown



Whoa. Four rushing yards? That's crazy. Our rushing defense should climb a few nothces this week! We didn't even really score in the first quarter.... so it's not like they were down 21 right away. Hats off to the defense. Favre was insanely good as usual... I hope he can just keep it going!

People might glance at APs stats and think we had an "ok" rushing day, and that he was held to a low avg. per carry. (3.8 yards) But in reality, he and Chester combined for 35 carries for 155 yards, and that includes many 4th quarter time running "give up" plays.

We had ourselves a good old fashioned blow out and it was nice to see T Jack get some reps. He started out rusty but then got it together. I'd like to see us use him more on third and 4, 3rd and 6 in some kind of single back spread offense or wild cat. Similar to how Philly uses VICK. I think you can't go wrong getting everyone involved and he has those good legs to run with. At least near the goal line it would be nice though I know we are doing very well in the red zone and Favre is awesome at those quick 3 step drop plays.

Where were the sacks? We had two, not so hot considering how many passing plays they had. I am glad we didn't have any turnovers... we played a solid game in that regard. I'd be quite scared of us if I looked at film, it's not like Seattle was leaving us wide open, they were in on every play very quickly and often had "good coverages"


Here are my snaps for the game



No comments: