Tuesday, November 03, 2009

Week 8 - Favregeddon part deux





Yes! That was nice. I am pleased as punch. A solid win.

I know we have some work do do in our secondary... and now I am suspicious from Darren Sharper's commentary "that our system wasn't working for him" last year, seeing him having a pro bowl year in New Orleans. I wonder if we should play a more man on man pressure bump and run ball hawking style. We still aren't getting the interceptions yet. I am tired of the safe let them up and down between the twenties don't give up the big play defensive style.
( Didn't do us any good against the ravens!)

Our numbers are good. Favre looks great and is on pace for the pro-bowl. AP is getting his numbers. Our receivers and Tight Ends are producing. We're getting decent sacks. I still want to be more disruptive. I want our defense to SCORE more. I hope we pull out a few tricks in the second half of the season. I don't expect much in the next couple games, we really have a cream puff schedule and i anticipate some simple football. I also wonder if T Jack will get more clock? Will he run any wild cat offense? Will we rest Favre when we are up 21 points?

Time will tell! I am not gonna talk about the usual stuff people talk about any more. I hope we see more "complete games" where all three segments of the team perform. We had the offense give up 2 defensive touchdowns on the day our defense played great vs PITT. We had our defense get abused by the Ravens in the 2nd half and squeaked by them even though our offense scored a lot of points.

Anyways here are some game snaps for the Packers game. I loved sweeping them as you all did.

NFL game mix is nice during commercials

First Ever Favre only cam online. Was fun during commercial breaks

A La Moss 11 years ago! Great block by AP at end too

Solid game ending drive!

"1000 words"

No comments: