Sunday, September 22, 2013

Week 2 - BEARS - LOSS (0-2)







Well that sucked. I was too emotional at the end to write anything but now that some time has passed and we've spent the whole week discussing the last possession of both the Vikes and da Bears I just have the following opinion to offer. 

If we had a more experienced coach we would have won that game.    FRAZIER didn't do himself any favors in my eyes. I would have gone for the TD and let Ponder make the reads when we got down in the red zone. After his awful pick 6 (I wanted to pull him then) I think he showed great poise and leadership for 3 quarters. He didn't just "manage" the game for us he made plays for us. I woulda ran a couple options or a bootleg. And if we don't get the TD? Well I'd rather take our chances giving up a game tying field goal in the wind and rain then rely on our defense to stop a pass. 

On the Bears possession all I saw was CUTLER casually tossing the ball downfield. He was playing 5 apple football. We couldn't stop them. It was embarrassing and infuriating and reminded me of all the games the defense blew when we had Randy Moss getting us leads in the 4th quarter. IDK someone didn't call a time out when there was obvious confusion during that TD we have up. That's on the coaches. 

BUMMER

No comments: