Thursday, December 27, 2012

Vikings two step all over the Houston! (9-6)

AP got things going with a Conga Line!

What a game! A few tense moments but over all a solid victory.  We played virtually mistake free, exceptionally hard on defense and everyone did their job.  I give it an "A" overall.  So much has happened since Sunday with Christmas and all but here are a few things that stick out in my memory.  

  • We owned time of possession  (35'-25')
  • They were 1 for 11 on 3rd down!  NICE!
  • We had 4 sacks, they had 1
  • We doubled their first downs
  • PONDER had 2X APs rushes per yard avg.  =D
  • That "finishing" drive TOBY did his thing. Always falling forward... he powered into the end zone. That was sweet
  • FOSTER was completely checked,  Andre Johnson did little.
  • JJ Watt had his one moment, otherwise he was JJ Watteva 
  • AP was held to only 3 yards a carry. I bet he was sore Monday!

Who's that dude that just plowed through us?!?


Here JJ, let me recap it for you.  It was 1st and goal from the 4 with 4:44 left in the 4th.  (Holy fours batman!)  Vikes were up 16-6.  Here's how they lined up!  


 HIKE!

Hand off to toby
 He hits the whole between the Johnson and Kalil

 He's met by THREE Texans

 Cute tackle attempts ensue

Touchdown!

THERE'S YOUR DAGGER! 

Too lazy to make the GIF, JJ. Sorry!  Here's full highlights!



Hey y'all, they did a good job keeping AP from going crazy. A definite hat tip their line and LBs. The wonderful thing is that OUR defense played way better then theirs. The two big plays for me were the fumble punch by Erin Henderson and the huge sack by Evans on 3rd and goal! 


EDIT - THE NFL.COM WEBSITE IS THE WORST WEBSITE FOR SEEING HIGHLIGHTS AND BOX SCORES! ITS SUCH A SHIT SHOW OF AUTO LOADED ADS AND FLASH FUCK UPS. I TRIED FOR TEN MINUTES JUST TO GET A STUPID LINK TO THE FRED EVANS SACK AND IT KEPT FUCKING UP. HONESTLY, FUCK THAT WEBSITE! I AM VERY COMPUTER LITERATE. IT'S THEIR FAULT YOU CAN'T SEE THE HIGHLIGHTS IN MY BLOG. THEY WANT IT LIKE THAT. COMPLETE ASSHOLES. THEM AND ESPN. 
SMDH!

JESUS, I need to exhale!


Shoop Shoop, bitches!

Ugh. OK, back to A.P!  Do you think he can still do it?  Can he break DICKERSON's record?  Take the poll up to the right! I think he has a "chip and a chair" as they say. I hope, unlike last time with Chilly when he was pushing 300, we don't take a knee three times to end the game.  That would be nice because it would mean we won but... I hated seeing AP being shelved with 296 yards and counting! I was really annoyed.  

I honestly have no clue if he will do it.  I know against the Chargers when he had 296 he didn't even have 100 at the half so... "Ain't no tellin!"  It's gonna come down to the O-LINE imposing their will. I can not wait to see this game!


SKOL! 

TWO HUNDRED AND EIGHT TO GO!


Hey JJ, We're not done making fun of you yet!

 Tee Hee!

 JJ Watt allowed PONDER 7 yards per carry
I can't think of a clever caption. Look at JJ ^^^^^ Bahahaha

Please stay tuned for my Packer Week Post... that will be up later tonight!

SKOL!


No comments: