Sunday, October 21, 2012

Oh that deadline... oh wait... fan blog. (4-2) Let us rally ourselves! (WEEK 7)

I mean...

We all know a hot chic that tweets "ImSorryImNotSorry"

then follows it with something lamer then my forthcoming sentiments...

(I will never complain about being 4-2)

Yeah...

Well, I AM sorry.

I hate losing, poorly. Not because I am a super homer and I can't face reality- but because as a screenwriter and life long Skoler, I need to believe in certain universal laws.

(((PS why the hell isn't SKOLER in the urban dictionary by now??! Hello. We all know WTF it is?! No?! )))

Universal Laws... AKA
they don't exist.

that's just PARODY masked as hum drum.

DUDES I said->

"this game will come down to turnovers, not giving up a pick six, or giving up a huge RG3 run... yap yap, if we contain them to no big plays and not make mistakes, we will win."

(when one quotes themselves they are entitled some LEE-WAY no? idk how to even spell lee way yet here you are reading my thoughts! SKOL!)

I did say that though.

But I have no nerve to sit here and bitch like "we should be 6-0" Cuz I am not an asshole.

So here is what your loyal blogger will do.

I'll take a pass, like our Vikes did.  None of us are perfect. I won't even analyze the SKINS game.. it's been done already. (it came down to my "keys" SMH if only the players would follow CROMSCORNER!!!)

I will say this.

We are all fans, we want one thing.

Just BRUSH YOUR SHOULDERS OFF

(WE LOVE YOU)

feed off the crowd

Do your jobs

And enjoy the WIN

On Paper I have us winning big time.

But we all know paper...
there's always scissors... and mildew and rain and fire and wind...

paper sucks.

As a SKOLIFER (new term?)

I will say this, based on the history of sports, and how teams perform after laying eggs, then being at home, and being on somewhat of a hot streak, I expect said collective hot streak to affect our players and collectively for them to perform at a high level.

isn't that exciting?!?

I need to post a picture for this blog.

(see bottom)

Honestly, I feel like we own the CARDINALS...

(I won't mention the NO, no, NOOOOOO moment)

then again, who DOESN'T own the CARDs?

Their 4-2 and ours is totally different... I can't prove it now but I will.

Member how A-ROD went out to the CARDS a few years ago?

(I found my pic)


PONDER has yet to look this dumb

We beat them with McNAff last year... they have a rookie runner and some fundamentals going for them but... WE HAVE GAME BREAKERS

ALLEN, PETERSON, HARVIN

they have a poor man's over rated version of HERMAN MOORE

dude was tripping not to sign with us. He's addicted to those holy angels colors.

SMH


No comments: